The SmartWitness SVC400GPS is the world’s smallest 4 channel vehicle data recorder. SVC400GPS, an in-vehicle drive recorder, offers commercial vehicle owners an effective risk reducing means to aid in the investigation process, decrease collateral damages associated with car accidents, encourage safe driving, monitor driving behaviors, and enhance the overall safety on the road.
SVC400GPS features 4 camera inputs for connecting 1, 2, 3, or 4 cameras. A 3-Axis G-Sensor, Microphone, SD card (up to 32GB capacity), panic button, & GPS receiver are included. SVC400GPS is powered by vehicle ignition and automatically begins recording. Various camera options are available, making the amount of possible SVC400GPS system combinations nearly endless. SVC400GPS is installed in many thousands of vehicles around the world including school buses, taxis, semi-trucks, tow trucks, fork-lifts, ambulances, garbage trucks, and many more. An LCD display can be connected to SVC400GPS, making it double as a rear view backup system.
The SVC400E is a compact 4 camera recorder, designed using the highest quality components and advanced software algorithms, it offers many unique features, including:
- A Monitor can be connected to the Recorder for Live Viewing of cameras, either individually or as a split screen
Playback & Analysis:
- Embedded 256 level Bosch G-Sensor for accurate reporting of G Force levels present in an incident/accident.
- Records Driving Style, by continuously monitoring the effect of speed, acceleration, braking and steering on the vehicle.
- Built-in battery back up allows the unit to finish recording even if the power supply is interrupted during an incident/accident.
- The recorder is almost the same size as a packet of cigarettes and very lightweight and robust.
- The recorder is small enough to hide in a glove box or lock in a boot. This keeps recordings and the cameras separate, increasing security, and keeping recordings safe, even if the cameras are tampered with or stolen.
- Additional mounting options for the Recorder are available. Using the optional Mounting Bracket or Tamper Resistant Locking Case
- E-mark, EMC, CE and FCC approved for extra piece of mind
- Data Protection Act compliant, court admissible recordings.
- Designed in house by our experienced R&D team and manufactured in our own state of the art facilities, the Smart Witness product range is the most reliable on the market, with a failure rate of less than 0.002%
- No on-going subscription fees or other charges
- FREE Software/Firmware Updates
- FREE USB SD Card Reader
- 2 Year Worldwide Warranty
WHAT IS IN THE BOX:
SVC400GPS recorderPower cable harness with alarm trigger wiresGPS receiverRemote Control/Panic Button3M foam adhesive, adhesive velcro, & adhesive cable clipsMic & G-Shock Sensor (built-in to SVC400 recorder)Video output cable for connecting LCD monitor2.5mm stereo to RCA cable adapters for connecting your own analog cameras or existing vehicle camerasUser Manual
SVC400 Cameras: 5V plug & play cameras for direct connection to SVC400 channels 1-3. Various Camera options availableRear Backup Camera: 12V reversing camera for connection to SVC400 camera input 4SVC400-LC: Steel locking cover for preventing unauthorized access to SD card. Also for hard mounting the recorderSVC7QLCD: Heavy Duty High Resolution 7" LCD Monitor with Multi Camera Display. Designed for mounting on dashboard or roof liningSVCSPWK-BW: Allows connection to direct 12/24V DC power source. Built-in Battery Drain Detection which automatically disconnects power if battery drain detectedSVA4812: DC to DC Power Converter - (Input voltage: 14v-48v. Power output: 12v +/- 0.5v)